Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 104 - Good Day

May 23 - I spent most of my day packing at my apartment.  Ugh.  But, this evening I met CC at the gym for body attack with Joe.  This was officially my last class with CC and last class taught by Joe.  I really enjoyed those classes and hope to get to do them again at some point.  After class, CC and I went to Subway and grabbed sandwich for us and JC.  Then, we headed to JC's softball game.  They didn't win, but it was nice to be there and cheer him and NM on.  When the game was over, we went back to CC and JC's for the cherry on top of the day.  Tonight was the season premier for the Bachelorette. 

When I lived with CC and JC last summer for a couple of months, we had some great times just chillin' at their house watching trash tv.  Tonight was a great reminder of those times.  I can never thank them enough for everything that they've done for me.  You guys are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment