Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 108 - Fantastic 3 Fs

May 27 - Another day where I forgot a picture.  I'm sorry.  I know, I have to get better with this.  The saddest part is that I have my camera in my purse all the time.  Anyway, today was another great day.  I got a mani/pedi with my mom.  I really enjoy this because it's a great way for her and I to get to visit while being pampered.  Once our nails were dry, we grabbed Taco Delite for lunch and took it home to eat with JE.  I got to hang out with him a little bit before we met AT at Chuy's for HH.  It was awesome for them to get to meet and we had a really good time. (and I planted a seed with AT to come visit us)  JE and I had talked about going to a Ranger game after HH, but we were enjoying out time with AT and didn't want to leave.  When we did leave AT, we stopped by and saw AB at his work.  JE had a beer and we watched the end of the Bruins game with AB.  It's cool for me to see them getting to know each other since AB is one of my dearest friends husband.  Very cool.  On the way back to Mom's we stopped by Braum's for little treat.  It was fantastic day of food, family and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment