Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 111 - Travel, ugh!

May 30 - It's Labor Day, but instead of hanging out with family and friends, we're traveling.  Dallas to Houston, Houston to LAX, and LAX to Honolulu.  I'm not sure if I've said this yet, but I'm moving to Hawaii.  I really don't enjoy flying, but there aren't a whole lot of other ways to get to Hawaii.  I had a rough time on the flight from Dallas to Houston because it was a small plane.  Yuck!  The next flight was better - bigger plane and in-flight entertainment.  About half way through the flight, a women from the row up and across from us got up to go to the restroom.  She looked familiar, but I had to do a double take to place her.  It was the girl from Coyote Ugly!  I kept peeking over at her to see if it really was.  I waited until we landed to point her out to JE.  At first he didn't think it was, but then he got a good look and we were both convinced that it was her.  When we got in the airport, I saw her stop to talk to someone that also looked familiar it was the "princess" from the bachelor years ago.  We saw Piper Perabo talking to Erica Rose in LAX.  Awesome!  Sorry I didn't take a picture but it seemed awkward to do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment