Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 13 - Edamame

Well folks, based on my picture from yesterday and the one that I took today, it looks like we may have a theme week on our hands already.  The "theme" is food.  But, since I have a feeling I may want to use this theme again sometime, I would like to make this one specific to "healthy" food.  Now, these will be healthy by my definition, which may just mean better than other alternatives. 

Today's food was edamame.  I mentioned yesterday that I bought some at Sprouts, and I was pumped to have it tonight.  In all honesty, the thought of it was what got me through my workout tonight.  (Well it and CC and JF.  You'll hear and see them at some point in all of this.)  Anyway, when I got home, I immediately made my edamame.  It was really simple and turned out great. All you do is boil it! The one thing that I would do differently would be to use sea salt.  I didn't have any today, but I may have to purchase some. 

No comments:

Post a Comment