Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 5 - Brunch

This morning, before heading back, I had birthday brunch with my Nana, Aunt Ann, and Mom.  My mom's birthday is February 1st, so it's fun to be able to celebrate together.  We went to the Cheesecake factory and had a wonderful time.  We started with a round of belinis, shared each other meals (an omlet, veggie scrambler, and strawberry french toast with chantilly cream) and then had mini sundaes compliments of the Cheesecake Factory.  Our server was hilarious and had the staff sing happy birthday to mom and me.  He even combined our names into one so that it fit in the song.  It was a great time, and I hope that we'll make it a birthday tradition.  I'm so blessed to have these wonderful women in my life.  Thank you guys and thanks Nana for picking up the bill.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment