Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 17 - Sandwich

I know that I said that pizza is one of my favorite foods, but sandwiches probably out rank it.  I could eat a sandwich 5 times a week and never get tired of it.  (The number of times a week is what makes it rank higher.) The think that I love about sandwiches is that there are so many options.  Each one can taste totally different just by adding or removing one thing, or my changing the bread, or toasting the bread, or changing the type of meat, or veggies, or condiments.  The possibilities are endless!  Okay, not endless.  I remember learning a way in college to calculate all of the possible outcomes for something, but that seems a little extreme for this. 

Well, JE came back in town today, and we needed to pick up some groceries, so we stopped in to our local Super Target.  I love, love, love Target and have a feeling that there will be several posts relating to Target in our future, but today's focus is their deli/produce department.  They have really good stuff!  I hadn't had lunch today when we went in, so I decided to grab a pre-made sandwich.  It was turkey and some kind of cheese (I picked it off) on wheat break with lettuce and tomato.  Yum! 


Next time you're hungry and need to buy groceries, pick one of these up on your way in.  Knowing that you have it will keep you from purchasing a bunch of other junkie foods that you don't need.  Oh, and for those of you wondering, no, I did not ask for it grilled.  I may in the future though.  Ahhhh, the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment