Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 81 - I'm on a boat (with alcohol)

These are the drinks that we brought with us on the cruise.


We read all of the rules and regulations on what could be brought on.  Then ,we researched how to get around those rules.  The amount that we brought was within the guidelines.  But, while the bottles on the left may look like water, they are actually 2 different flavors of vodka and 1 of rum.  We honestly lucked in to getting those on the boat, but we were thankful for our good fortune.  (JE found out later that night at the Blackjack table, that he shouldn't have pushed our luck.)  It's gonna be a great 5 days!

Bonus Pics - I have always heard about the towel animals that you get in your room each night when on a cruise, so I decided to include my towel creations from the week.  I think this is a walrus.

No comments:

Post a Comment