Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 84 - Bad Boy


Our port today was Cozumel.  Everyone had decided to do excursions today but not all together.  There were about 10 options to pick from and couples picked what interested them.  JE and I decided to choose a day at the beach that had drinks and lunch included along with some different water activities.  We got on a bus that took us about 10 miles to the beach.  Once there, we picked our chairs and ordered a drink.  I was on my third or forth when I had the immense pleasure of seeing this


I had noticed a little earlier that there was a man in a speedo on the water trampoline, and I pointed it out to JE.  We got a good little chuckle out of it then, so we both had to hold back our laughter when we saw him walking right by our chairs.  Then we he was passed us, I noticed the back of his swim suit, and it made my day.  I'm pretty sure that I was caught taking this picture, but it was well worth it.  It takes a certain kind of man to have the confidence to wear a speedo that says "Bad Boy" on the back.  I applaud and snicker at you.

Towel Creation: A bunny, and it looks like it has a secret

No comments:

Post a Comment