Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 89 - Wally's Mom

Today is Mother's Day and unfortunately, I don't get to spend it with my Mom.  It was just too much with the cruise and all, but I'll see her in just a couple of weeks.  JE had a very relaxed day.  I woke up to him making breakfast which was awesome - both the food and waking up to that.  We watched the Red Sox game on my computer, (it wasn't on a channel that I get, so we watched via JE's sling box from Hawaii) and played rummy.  It totally made my day to see this


It's Wally, the Red Sox mascot, and his mom at the game.  What a great way to spend Mother's Day!  To all the Mom's out there - Thank you for all that you do, have done and will do.  None of us would be where we are today if it weren't for our moms.  I have the greatest mom in the world, and I hope, when my time comes, that I can be as good as she is.  I've learned so much from her and am so blessed that God picked her for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment