Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 37 - Painting the town Green!

Today is St. Patty's Day, and I like this day for a couple of reasons 1) Everyone wears green, 2) It gives everyone a completely unnecessarily excuse to drink beer, 3) Even the beer is green, 4) People celebrate a holiday of another heritage and don't know why, and 5) there are fun shirts just for this one day.  I ordered JE a shirt that says "Irish I had a beer".  I thought it was hilarious and when I mentioned it to RW, my coworker, he thought so too and wished I had ordered him one too.  It was too late for that, but I was able to find this one.


And, I got it for $5!  RW had a working social event to go to this afternoon, so he had a reason to wear this fun St. Patty's day shirt. 

I met friends out later for some green beer and had a great time.  Here's to St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment