Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 43 - Wine

My work hosted a wine tasting today for some of our clients.  We just wanted to bring them together and let them mingle while tasting some different wines.  RW set it up at a quant little wine bar downtown.  I'm not much of a wine drinker, but I was looking forward to meeting the women that I hear about and occassionally talk to on the phone.  The tasting and mingling went really well.  J (sorry, I didn't get last name) was the last woman there, so RW and I visited with her for a couple of minutes.  Then, RW asked if we wanted to grab a drink and continue to chat.  I told the wonderful wine man that I really like a moscato, and he told me they had an "asti".  I was pumped!  Like I said, I'm not a wine connoisseur, but this is my favorite.  It was so delicious that I forgot to take a picture.  Sorry.  I enjoyed the wine, but the company was even better.  J is awesome, and she's a fellow Ag.  Thanks to all parties involved in this nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment