Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 41 - Gifts from Abroad

My dad and step-mom take a trip every winter to escape the frozen tundra of west Michigan that they call home.  This year they took a cruise that left out of Puerto Rico.  As any daughter would do, I asked them to bring me back something.  Today when I checked the mail I had a package from them. 


My step-mom picked out this cool bracelet for me.  It's made of nuts that are native to one of the islands that they ported on.  I have a vacation and a cruise coming up, so it will be getting worn soon.  She also sent me some cute cards that she thought I could use.  She knows how much I enjoy sending and receiving cards.  I will put these to good use as well.  The card was in the package as well.  It was sweet and explained the gifts.  Thanks PL, and dad (although I know he didn't really have much to do with it).

No comments:

Post a Comment