Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 39 - Mother/Daughter time

My mom and I have a couple of hobbies that we really enjoy, so that is what our day consisted of.  We started with a trip to the nail shop.  Mom gets her nails done every 2 weeks, but her feet are neglected for months at a time.  So, she just gets a pedicure while I go ahead and get the mani/pedi combo.  It's awesome to visit with mom while sitting in a massage chair and getting beautiful hands and feet. 


After this we met my step-dad, bro, grandma and grandpa at Cheddar's for a yummy lunch to celebrate my grandpa's 76th b-day.  Then mom and I were ready for what we're really good at - bargain shopping.  We go through the store together at first then go our separate ways for a bit before reconvening at the dressing room.  Today we both ended up with the same top to try on. 


I had to take a picture in the dressing room.  Don't worry, we didn't both get them.  Mom bought it in the size that I had on, and told me I could borrow it.  Works for me!  It was a fun and successful day of mother/daughter bonding.  Thanks Mom for being the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment