Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 51 - B.A.B.

Today we went to Costco to see about purchasing a rug for the living room.  After purchasing a membership, we proceeded to wander around the store and enjoy some free samples.  We noticed a woman about to do a demonstration, and were both sucked in.  She had a blender full of fresh fruits, ice and spinach.  I thought that sounded really yuck.  Why would you put spinach in with delicious fruits?  The woman turned on blender and talked about the power of the blender and all the cool stuff that it can do.  Then, she turned it off and poured the green mixture into cups for everyone to try.  It was DELICIOUS!  I couldn't taste the spinach at all.  I was amazed.  JE and I looked at each other and I knew we had the same thought, we have to have one of these machines.  She told us the price and we decided that now was not the best time to make this purchase.  We found some items that we needed and left, but we continued to talk about the awesomeness of this blender and all the cool things that we could make with it.  It was a Bad Ass Blender, and at some point we will own it. 

I didn't have my camera with me, so I didn't get a picture.  I'm gonna find a picture online to put on here, but I haven't looked into how to do that yet.  Thanks for your understanding.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment