Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 62 - It's a Monster

A Monster Cookie that is.  As I've previously mentioned, I love to bake.  My friend Trace's birthday is coming up, and her favorite cookie that I make is the monster cookie. 


So, I decided to make them to ship to her.  And, lucky for you, I'm gonna share the recipe for these amazing treats.

Ingredients:
2 eggs, 1 cup brown sugar, 2/3 cup sugar, 5 tablespoons butter (I use Crisco butter sticks instead), 3/4 teaspoon White Karo Syrup, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, 1 cup peanut butter, 1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda, 3 cups oatmeal, 3/4 cup chocolate chips, and 3/4 cup M & Ms

Directions:
Mix all ingredients in large bowl.  Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 8 - 10 minutes.  Cookies will set as they cool.  Makes 4 - 6 dozen. 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!! I am so lucky to have such a thoughtful friend as you! :)

    Trace

    ReplyDelete