Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 71 - Free Towel

I mentioned last week that CC talked me into going to a cycling class with her on Thursday.  Well, we couldn't do the Thursday class this week, so we went on Wednesday night instead.  The class was pretty small and the instructor had some extra gifts for members since it was a launch week.  Right before class started she handed each of us one of these


I have never been so excited about a towel.  I have said to myself several times that I need to buy some cheap, white hand towels to take to the gym, but I never seem to remember it when I'm at the store.  So, now I have the perfect sweat towel, and I definitely put it to use tonight.  That class kicks my butt, but it paid to go today, in more ways than one.  Thanks Gold's!

No comments:

Post a Comment