Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 68 - Carrot Cake Cookies

It's almost Easter which for some reason means carrot cake to me, and I find this strange because I don't really care for carrot cake.  This year I wanted to send some cookies to JE's parents for Easter, and I decided that I wanted to make carrot cake cookies.  I didn't have a recipe for this, so I found one online and altered it a little bit.  It called for pecans and raisins along with carrots, of course.  I didn't have pecans, but I did have walnuts, so I used those.  Also, the recipe didn't call for icing, but I thought that it might need a little more sweetness.  I had some white icing in the fridge, so I melted it and drizzled it on top. 


I didn't try one, but I was told they're good. Thanks JE and NE for being my guinea pigs.  I'm glad that y'all liked them.  I will probably make this recipe again.  (next Easter, haha) 

No comments:

Post a Comment